Mooselove Mooselove

hehe kick ass

i really like the part of the cactus juice allucination, nice job dude lol , wierd at times , and thats why its cool.

and again ! good job ! :)

Jot + Jab Episode 1 Jot + Jab Episode 1

kick ass!

seriously , you did a great job! ,

i love the alternate scenes and all :) and its fun to watch !

make more of theses!

chek out mine if u want , i just submitted it , the name is ( the suprize )

lll_Narnia's Realm 2_lll lll_Narnia's Realm 2_lll

sorry

im sorry but that is the shittiest thing i ever seen.

i know you could do better than this piece of crap.

alexsmolik responds:

Well, what I would like to see is YOUR piece of work. If people don't like it, they should AT LEAST, say why.

The Welder The Welder

hmmmmmmm.

i really could not give you a great rating...but i can say the concept was original...and well drawn..but there was almost no animation at all.. the music was ok .

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

hehe...beautiful.

I really like the way you did the yellow dude..., and the animation is incredibly smooth...good work dude!

The Billy Goats Gruff The Billy Goats Gruff

wow..

Freaking Funny MEinz! ...kepp e'm coming plz

The Life of Beaver The Life of Beaver

crap

This movie almost made me vomit, the only thing that kept me watching was the Korn music.

The Perfect Murder The Perfect Murder

wow.

Smooth animation with 3d effects, featuring pico .... its a really well done flash movie..REALLY WELL DONE.

The AntiClockClock Show The AntiClockClock Show

lol

That was a fucking kick in the face for those who wrote you bad reviews....i laughed my ass off. You rock dude.

by the way , it took you a freaking while to eat your chicken burger godamnit! i eat that in 2 fucking bites. lol, anywayz keep this coming, i like it.

Retarded Animal Babies 10 Retarded Animal Babies 10

lolololol

MANNn!! lol...that Was HUmonGously Funny! , i laughted my FAce off! , continue your great work...your THE BEST ! DUuuuuUDDee!